Entertainment
Taylor Frankie Paul vacations with her older kids amid Ever custody dispute, domestic violence scandal

Taylor Frankie Paul embarked on a family vacation with her two older kids — after losing temporary custody of her and Dakota Mortensen’s son, Ever, 2, following a domestic violence incident with her ex.
The “Secret Lives of Mormon Wives” star shared an Instagram Story on Friday of herself cuddled up on the couch with her daughter Indy, 8, and son Ocean, 5, whom she shares with ex-husband Tate Paul.
Other relatives were also curled up on the sofa, including Paul’s mom, Liann, and sister Aspen.
The group flashed wide smiles as they looked into the camera.
A follow-up post showed a series of four wheelers in the mountains, with the caption: “When the family meets in @area.bfe,” referencing an off-roading park in Utah.
Paul’s Easter weekend getaway comes on the heels of Utah police investigating allegations of a third domestic violence incident between her and Mortensen.
A spokesperson for the department told Page Six at the time, “The allegations were reported at the end of February 2026, and detectives have reviewed video believed to have been recorded in early to mid-2024.”
“Investigators are actively working to gather and verify information and are in the process of interviewing those involved. At this time, no charges have been filed, as the investigation remains ongoing.”
Mortensen’s friend reported to police that the social media star was the victim of a domestic violence assault by his ex-girlfriend, whom he dated on and off from 2022 to 2024.
The DadTok member also alleged to authorities that there were “two incidents of physical assault involving grabbing, scratching, shoving, and striking,” the report states.
Mortensen went on to file for a restraining order against Paul, alleging that she choked him last month in the presence of their two-year-old son. He has since been granted temporary custody.
A court hearing, where Paul will be allowed to speak, has been scheduled for April 7. However, “no parent time is allowed” until then, according to the order.
The most recent domestic violence claims have since halted filming of “The Secret Lives of Mormon Wives.”
However, Paul and Mortensen have been involved in multiple domestic violence incidents over the years.
Earlier this month, a disturbing video from 2023 of Paul attacking Mortensen — while Indy was in the room — was released online.
In the footage, the Utah native tried to kick her now-ex and threw metal barstools at him.
Following the altercation, a police officer called Liann to ask if she could check and make sure her granddaughter did not have any injuries.
In a phone call obtained by TMZ, the cop explained: “There were some other facts about this case that have kind of come out after the fact. It looks like during the altercation, [Indy] got hit in the head with a metal chair.”
The officer pointed out that the young child might have suffered a concussion from the incident.
“I think she looks fine,” Liann responded. “I saw her.”
After checking on Indy for a second time, Paul’s mom assured the officer, “There’s nothing on her. No bumps or anything.”
Meanwhile, after the domestic violence clip surfaced, ABC canceled Paul’s season of “The Bachelorette.”
The television personality’s rep said in a statement at the time that the video “conveniently omits context” and Mortensen’s “never-ending, desperate, attention-seeking, destructive campaign to harm Taylor without any regard for the consequences for their child.”
Mortensen, meanwhile, denied his ex’s allegations, stating, “I am focusing on our son [Ever] and his safety, and hope that Taylor will do the same.”
Entertainment
Robert De Niro had no idea ‘Taxi Driver’ would become a classic

You talkin’ to him?
Robert De Niro had no idea his 1976 film “Taxi Driver” would be lauded as a classic.
“You never can think that you’re doing something that’s going to have an impact,” the actor, 82, exclusively explained to Page Six in a recent interview alongside his fellow Tribeca Festival co-founder Jane Rosenthal to promote next month’s event.
The Oscar winner “just never look[s] at it that way,” he adding, noting that success is “out of your control.”
The neo-noir drama, directed by Martin Scorsese, stars De Niro as an unhinged taxi driver named Travis Bickle, whose mental state deteriorates over the course of the movie.
De Niro acted in the iconic role alongside Jodie Foster, Cybill Shepherd, Harvey Keitel, Peter Boyle, and Albert Brooks.
The project generated controversy at the time for graphic violence and 12-year-old Foster’s casting as a child sex worker — and, later, for inspiring John Hinckley Jr.’s attempted assassination of President Ronald Reagan.
Nevertheless, it is considered one of the greatest movies ever made and, in 1994, was designated as “culturally, historically or aesthetically” significant by the U.S. Library of Congress when selected for preservation in the National Film Registry.
The movie, which turned 50 this year, is being screened at the June film festival — and De Niro and Scorsese, 83, will reunite for a conversation about the project.
Their sitdown is just one of many special talks and screenings taking place at this year’s 25th Tribeca Festival.
Not only are interviews with Madonna, Sean Penn and Josh Safdie also scheduled, but there will be special anniversary screenings of “Cable Guy” and “Bridget Jones’s Diary.”
“There are so many great things to see,” Rosenthal told us. “There’s so much music, everybody from Earth, Wind and Fire and Madonna to Noga Erez and Sarah Bareilles and Peter Frampton.
“There’s just a lot to see,” the 69-year-old continued, stressing that the festival is “a welcome festival for all New Yorkers [with] tickets available” now.
The annual event, which runs from June 3 through June 14, was established in 2002 to spur the revitalization of Lower Manhattan following the 9/11 attacks on the World Trade Center.
Entertainment
Laura Clery praises first responders after being crushed by fridge

Comedian and social media star Laura Clery praised the first responders who helped her after she was pinned beneath a 600 pound fridge in a freak accident.
Clery was seen in an Instagram video wearing a neck brace while speaking with emergency workers in an ambulance.
“So I was crushed by a 600 pound fridge,” Clery said as she looked up at two firefighters. “Is that correct?”
One of the mean — both of whom wore navy blue uniforms — responded, “Yes.”
A dazed Clery then looked into the camera before the clip ended. She wrote atop the video, “Shout out to these actual HEROES who pushed a 600 pound fridge off of me.”
“This was right after the fentanyl hit and all of my pain [went] away (instantly) I just need to say THANK YOU to these AMAZING firefighters who saved my life!!” the YouTuber captioned the video on Saturday.
“Truly. They got there so fast, broke through my garage door, and 3 of them pushed a 600 pound fridge off of me and got me safely to the trauma unit before things got worse.”
Clery also reflected on how “differently this could have gone” and said she felt “overwhelming gratitude.”
“No broken bones, my kids are okay and safe, I can walk… I’m so lucky!” she continued, praising the personnel as being “calm, kind” and handling “everything like absolute heroes!”
“And then right as one of them pushes the fridge off me, he goes, ‘Wait… I watch all of your videos!’ and they all start hyping me up 😭 like sir… I am currently being flattened but thank you 😂”
She concluded the post, “Forever grateful for these men. Real life angels. 😭🙏❤️”
In the comments thread, Clery admitted that she was “nervous” about fentanyl before it was administered, “but the pain was so severe that they injected it into me and thank God I had no craving to do it again as a recovering addict,” she wrote.
“That’s something we have to think about even when facing an immense amount of pain.”
Clery, 39, shared details of the “most terrifying night of [her] life as a single mom” in an Instagram upload on Thursday.
She said she was getting ready for bed earlier this week when her “600 pound fridge slammed into me and pinned me against the counter.”
During the terrifying incident, she “couldn’t move” and “couldn’t breathe” and that her kids Alfie, 7, and Poppy, 5 — whom she shares with ex-husband Stephen Hilton — were in the house at the time.
“Thank God it didn’t fall on my kids,” she wrote atop a video of her being transported to an ambulance.
The social media personality was able to reach into her pocket for her phone and call 911. “It took three firefighters to lift it off me,” she said. “I’m still shaking.”
She was also able to text Hilton writing, “I’m dying. Come by now now now.”
In the video, Clery could be heard complaining of severe pain following the incident.
She later shared that her son Alfie, who is autistic, had toppled the weighty refrigerator while climbing on it and that it wasn’t “properly mounted into the wall.”
Clery also stated that she wants to “f–king sue the contractor” who installed the fridge and called the oversight “negligence.”
Entertainment
Scarlett Johansson says ‘there is no work-life balance’ in candid interview

Scarlett Johansson has finally admitted that the idea of a good work-life balance does not exist.
During an interview with CBS Sunday Morning, Johansson shared that there is always a “deficit” somewhere in her life — despite accumulating a mass amount of success.
“I think actually admitting that there is no work-life balance is the first step to kind of getting there in a way, because it’s not possible,” the Marvel star began.
“There’s always something that is … there’s a deficit in some area, and I think you have to be … I learned to be more kind to myself. You can’t do all of these things all the time and so, you know … there’s just like … is it good enough?”
Over time, Johansson has accepted that not everything in her life will always be perfect.
Johansson is currently balancing a marriage with comedian Colin Jost and raising their two kids, launching a skincare brand and taking on acting roles.
According to Forbes, Johansson earned $43 million in 2025 and was named the highest-paid actress of 2025.
Her view of success has shifted in recent years.
“Somebody once told me, ‘If you’re successful as a parent like 75% of the time, that’s good’ — if you’re doing 75% of it like right, then you’re winning, which is probably true,” Johansson told “CBS Sunday Morning.”
Johansson and Jost, a comedian and writer best known for his work on “Saturday Night Live,” tied the knot in October 2020. In August 2021, the couple welcomed their first son, Cosmo.
The Marvel actress was previously married to actor Ryan Reynolds from 2008 to 2011 and French journalist Romain Dauriac from 2014 to 2017. Dauriac and Johansson share an 11-year-old daughter, Rose. This is Jost’s first marriage.
The “Black Widow” star came from humble beginnings. During an interview with Entertainment Tonight in 2017, she admitted that her family of six was on welfare.
“We were living on welfare, we were on food stamps. My parents were raising four kids in a low-income household in Manhattan. So, it was a lot,” Johansson said at the time.
Johansson skyrocketed to fame in the early 2000s. During an interview with People in April, the actress opened up about the difficulties of entering the spotlight at a young age.
“I think growing up in the entertainment industry and being 20-something years old in the early 2000s, being a 20-year-old woman in the early 2000s in the spotlight, I think in general it was just a really harsh time,” Johansson began.
“I think women were just pulled apart for how they looked in a way that was socially acceptable at the time, and it was tough,” she continued.
“There was a lot placed on how women looked and what was offered at that time for women my age as far as acting roles or opportunities, it was much slimmer than it is now.”
-
Entertainment3 weeks agoBeyoncé is a sparkly skeleton on the Met Gala 2026 red carpet with Blue Ivy and Jay-Z
-
Trending3 weeks agoCoinbase didn’t just lay off 14% of its staff due to AI. It replaced managers with ‘player-coaches’ and turned its org chart upside down
-
News2 weeks agoAstronomers Witness the Awesome Power of a Black Hole’s “Dancing Jets”
-
Trending2 weeks ago2026 MLB Trade Deadline Rumors Tracker: SF Giants Shopping High-Priced Core
-
Trending2 weeks agoThe Mandalorian and Grogu star Pedro Pascal says his Star Wars character “knows” Baby Yoda “will outlive him,” so he’s “making sure” Grogu “can survive in a world without him”
-
Trending2 weeks ago‘The McBee Dynasty’ Season 3 Cast Photos, Trailer & Premiere Date Set At Bravo
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoHeidi Klum worried Anna Wintour wouldn’t approve her Met Gala 2026 prosthetics
-
News3 weeks agoMoon’s Formation In Many Ways Still Remains A Mystery
