Intellectualsinsider.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Intellectualsinsider.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the following address (or send electronic copy below):
Send the electronic copy to:
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is the Company’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
- To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.
Advantages of Flying Private for Music Tours
Flying private for a music tour benefits individual stars and entire bands looking to get their gear and personnel from...
Factors To Consider When Hiring A Lawyer After A Car Accident
Boca Raton is a city located in South Florida, with a population of over 100,000 residents. It is a sought-after...
Revolutionizing Your Real Estate Marketing with Just Sold Postcards
In the rapidly evolving world of real estate marketing, keeping up with the latest strategies is essential to stay ahead...
The Future of Workforce Management: AI and Machine Learning
The workforce management landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace. With the advent of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning...
5 Key Traits of Successful Brand Ambassadors
Brand ambassadors have become an integral part of marketing campaigns for many companies. These individuals are responsible for representing a...
How to Spot a Modded Account: A Guide for Gamers?
In the world of gaming, modding, or the act of modifying a game or its components, has been a popular...
Customising Your Mazda: The Best Aftermarket Parts to Consider
If you’re a Mazda owner, you might be looking for ways to customise your vehicle and make it stand out...
The Different Types of Lighting Fixtures You Can Find Online
Lighting fixtures play an essential role in any home or workspace. They provide illumination and add style and ambience to...
Why Professional Computer Repair Services Are Worth the Investment?
In today’s digital age, computers have become essential to people’s daily lives. When they break down, it can be frustrating...
10 Important things in World at the moment
Life is very short to enjoy there are many challenge which are faced by ourselves we all have different priorities...