Intellectualsinsider.com is in compliance with 17 U.S.C. * 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable intellectual property laws. If your copyrighted material has been posted on Intellectualsinsider.com and you want this material removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith believe that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the following address (or send electronic copy below):
Send the electronic copy to:
Once Proper Bona Fide Infringement Notification Is Received by the Designated Agent it is the Company’s policy to do the following:
- Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material
- To notify the content provider, user or member that it has removed or disabled the material
- Repeat offenders will have the infringing material removed from the system and that Company will terminate said content provider’s access to the service.
Can An AirTag Location Be Shared? – Explained & Guide
Have you ever wished you could share your location with a friend quickly and easily? Well, with AirTag, Apple’s new...
Stunningly Young: Top 15 Beautiful Teenage Actresses In World
Beauty and talent are two essential qualities that have made the entertainment industry one of the world’s most exciting and...
Get Your Twerk On: The Top 15 Best Twerkers Of All Time
Twerking first emerged as a dance form in the 1990s and has since become a popular sensation in modern pop...
Sizzling Supermodels: The Top 10 Hottest Transgender Models
Transgender models are appearing in more mainstream media, which is great for the fashion business. Transgender models are here to...
The Rise of KFC: How Colonel Sanders’ Secret Recipe Conquered the Fast Food World
KFC, often known as Kentucky Fried Chicken, is a chain of fried chicken-only fast food restaurants. Colonel Harland Sanders established...
Adjusting Your Samsung Soundbar’s Treble & Bass Settings
The Samsung soundbar comes with treble, bass, and other settings that are always changing. To make sense of all these...
Elevate Your Sports Game with LG C1 Advanced Settings
A variety of functions and settings are available on the cutting-edge LG C1 television to improve the watching experience. The...
Mastering NVIDIA Control Panel: Tips and Tricks for Color Settings
Users may fine-tune their graphics card settings with the help of the NVIDIA Control Panel, a potent tool, for the...
Sony Bravia 4K TV Picture Settings: A Beginner’s Guide
A Sony Bravia 4K TV’s picture settings are crucial to enjoying your media. Cinematic color, black levels, and detail are...
Maximizing Your iBuyPower Mouse: Understanding DPI Settings
The iBuyPower mouse is an effective tool for work and gaming, but in order to fully realize its potential, it’s...