Entertainment
Justin Baldoni breaks silence on shocking Blake Lively settlement

Justin Baldoni is speaking out after settling his long legal battle with Blake Lively.
In a video the “Jane the Virgin” alum posted to Instagram Wednesday, his wife, Emily, said they were feeling “immense gratitude” for those who supported them since Lively first came forward with allegations against her “It Ends With Us” director and co-star in December 2024.
Justin, 42, noted, “Gratitude has saved us.”
That said, Emily explained that any thankfulness they have for support “doesn’t negate the injustice and the pain” they’ve felt over the past few years.
“We’ve had to wrestle with so many things and try to understand so many things, like how can something happen like this even happen — let alone disguised as a fight for women,” she said, acknowledging “there’s been a lot of trauma” for them to “move through as a family.”
The father of two explained why they waited so long to speak out.
“There have been so many painful things spoken into existence over the last couple years,” Justin said as his wife interjected, “Untruthful.”
“And that created so much noise, and we didn’t want to add to the noise,” he continued. “So we just wanted to let the justice system run its course.”
Emily chimed in, “And the truth and facts have spoken for themselves, and here we are.”
Justin said they are “healing” after going through a “traumatic” experience and expressed appreciation for fans who vocally supported them when they couldn’t speak for themselves.
“Thank you does not feel like enough,” he noted.
Justin and Lively, 38, settled their intense court battle stemming from their 2024 film “It Ends With Us” on May 4 — just two weeks before their trial was scheduled to begin.
The settlement came a month after a judge threw out 10 out of 13 of Lively’s claims, including her claim that Justin sexually harassed her.
In a joint statement to Page Six about their settlement, the two noted, “The end product — the movie ‘It Ends With Us’ — is a source of pride to all of us who worked to bring it to life. Raising awareness, and making a meaningful impact in the lives of domestic violence survivors — and all survivors — is a goal that we stand behind.”
They continued, “We acknowledge the process presented challenges and recognize concerns raised by Ms. Lively deserved to be heard.”
Both parties added that they “remain firmly committed to workplaces free of improprieties and unproductive environments” and it is their “sincere hope that this brings closure and allows all involved to move forward constructively and in peace, including a respectful environment online.”
Page Six confirmed that neither Lively nor Justin earned any money in their settlement.
However, both Lively and Justin’s legal teams made $60 million combined to sue and countersue one another, sources told Page Six Hollywood.
Just hours after the settlement, Lively attended the 2026 Met Gala, where she posed on the red carpet in a pastel archival Versace gown from 2006. A day later, her husband, Ryan Reynolds, also shared a carefree selfie of the two.
Justin also appeared unbothered after news of the settlement broke.
He and Emily were spotted in good spirits earlier this month in Nashville, Tennessee. The two held hands while visiting local eatery the Little Rad Market in exclusive pics obtained by Page Six.
In recent weeks, Lively demanded Justin pay more than $8 million in legal fees and spent time with her family in Upstate New York while former best friend Taylor Swift married Travis Kelce in a star-studded wedding at Madison Square Garden.
A source told Page Six that Swift believes “their friendship is done” after the pop star was dragged into Lively’s legal battle with Justin.
Entertainment
‘DWTS’ alum Peta Murgatroyd reveals how family’s adjusting after move to Florida

Peta Murgatroyd revealed she and her family — including husband Maksim Chmerkovskiy — are enjoying a “great lifestyle” in Florida after moving from Los Angeles.
“We’ve always loved Florida, we’ve always loved the lifestyle here,” the “Dancing With the Stars” alum said in a since-expired Instagram Stories upload on Friday, per Us Weekly.
“We fell in love with Boca because it, kind of, has everything, the best of everything,” the pro dancer, 40, said, sharing that they’re “really close to Miami” and “have the beach” nearby.
Murgatroyd, who was born in New Zealand and raised in Australia, also cited “really top-rated schools” and “amazing sports” for their sons — Shai, 9, Rio, 3, and Milan, 2.
The two-time Mirrorball champ admitted that she thought she “would have a bigger problem” with the heat and shared that people told her, “You’re gonna come back to Cali.”
Still, she’s happy with the cross-country move, noting, “Cali will always be a home of ours because we lived there for 20 years but, right now, I think this is what our fam needs and we are loving every second.”
“It’s the best,” she divulged.
Murgatroyd also gushed over the “very sweet, very nice, very accommodating” neighbors she’s encountered, claiming “this never happened over there” in LA and that the Florida “mothers are all really nice.”
“I wanted Shai to have the childhood that I had and I can see it happening. He has playdates, he has boys knocking on our door, saying ‘Hey come play, let’s go ride our bikes,’” she said. “It’s the best thing for me, and it’s all I want. I’m so happy.”
Not only that, but she noted the convenience of having nearby friends for her children and “a CVS or Walgreens on every corner,” saying, “I love it; I feel like at this stage of my life with three boys, I’m about convenience.”
Murgatroyd and Chmerkovskiy, 46, detailed their move in an emotional YouTube video in June, saying at the time that it was “the best decision” for their young family.
“There are tears you don’t expect, goodbyes that hit harder than you imagined, and moments where you wonder if you’re making the right decision,” she wrote in an Instagram post at the time. “But sometimes you have to leave what’s comfortable to find what’s meant for you.”
In a separate Instagram post, Murgatroyd reflected on the “fun ride” of living in LA in their $18K-a-month home but said “we have to move on to new things, new life and new adventures, and make new memories.
The “DWTS” couple married in July 2017 and have since moved on from the long-running competition show.
Murgatroyd last competed on Season 32 in 2023 and Chmerkovskiy — a one-time winner — last competed on Season 25 in 2017.
Entertainment
Barry Manilow cancels more concerts at last minute after lung cancer battle

Barry Manilow has pulled the plug on more shows at the last minute, prompting renewed concern about his health following his lung cancer battle.
The “Copacabana (At the Copa)” singer, 83, took to Instagram Friday to announce the cancellation of that evening’s show and Saturday’s performance at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino as part of his “The Hits Come Home!” residency.
“We’ve very sorry, but we have to cancel tonight and tomorrow’s performances,” the statement read. “Due to technical and vocal problems, we’re unable to put on our show.”
Ticket holders were assured in the comments that they would automatically receive refunds for the canceled shows.
Although some fans were disappointed by the news, most sent Manilow well wishes and urged him to take care of himself, with some suggesting his schedule may have been too much.
Broadway star Audra McDonald was among those showing their support for the “Mandy” vocalist, writing “Feel better, Barry!” in the comments.
Friday’s announcement marked the second time in just one month that Manilow canceled a performance minutes before he was due to take the stage.
Earlier this month, Manilow abruptly pulled the plug on a concert in Lexington, Kentucky, where he was scheduled to perform at Rupp Arena.
In a statement posted to X, the “I Write the Songs” hitmaker announced that the show had been rescheduled due to “unforeseen circumstances.”
The concert had originally been scheduled for March 9 before being postponed.
A new date has yet to be announced, though Rupp Arena confirmed that tickets for the original show would be honored.
The latest cancellation of Manilow’s Las Vegas residency dates comes six months after he was forced to reschedule the original Feb. 12-21 run while recovering from surgery for lung cancer.
“I’m doing great and recovering well after my surgery,” Manilow said in a statement posted to Instagram at the time. “I’ve been getting exercise and spending some time in the studio, which has been fantastic.
“With my doctor’s guidance and recommendation, however, we have decided to postpone my residency dates at Westgate Las Vegas from February 21-21, so I can stay focused on healing and getting ready for the tour that’s kicking off at the end of February,” he continued.
“Having a few extra weeks to rest and prepare is what the doctor ordered!” Manilow concluded.
In December 2025, Manilow revealed on Instagram that doctors had discovered a cancerous spot on his left lung during an MRI, requiring surgery to remove it.
“It’s pure luck (and a great doctor) that it was found so early,” Manilow wrote in a statement at the time. “That’s the good news.”
He subsequently rescheduled his January arena tour dates ahead of his surgery.
Entertainment
Taylor Sheridan sued by writer who claims he stole ‘Yellowstone’ idea

Taylor Sheridan is facing a copyright infringement lawsuit after a writer claimed he lifted the general concept for his hit series “Yellowstone” from her work.
According to documents obtained by TMZ Friday, TV writer and entertainment journalist Lauren J. Salkin is suing Sheridan, along with NBCUniversal and Paramount, over what she claims is her idea.
Per the outlet, Salkin claims she submitted a pilot script entitled “Sovereign Nation,” along with supporting materials, to Sheridan’s production company between 2016 and 2017.
According to the documents, Salkin argues the materials did land on Sheridan’s desk, as she claims to have received an acknowledgement from Elevate Entertainment stating, “Taylor thanks you very much for your interest. Unfortunately, he’s unavailable for TV projects.”
Salkin alleges it was a matter of months before “Yellowstone” got the green light, subsequently debuting in 2018 and spawning an entire universe of shows.
Characters, storylines and the overall tone are among the similarities between her work and “Yellowstone,” Salkin is claiming, with the outlet noting that she included a breakdown of each character in her documents.
According to TMZ, Salkin has asked for an injunction to stop the show from potential ongoing — and future — copyright infringement. She’s also asking for damages, which, though unspecified in amount, would include profits from the high-profile series.
Reps for Sheridan, Paramount and NBCUniversal did not immediately respond to Page Six’s requests for comment Friday evening.
The series, which aired its fifth and final season in 2024 on Paramount+, starred Kevin Costner, Luke Grimes, Kelly Reilly, Cole Hauser and Wes Bentley, among others.
The series has since inspired spinoffs including “1883,” “1923,” “Marshals” and “Dutton Ranch.”
In a July interview with Joe Blow, Sheridan claimed that his “Yellowstone” career was actually inspired by both the book and miniseries of “Lonesome Dove,” which he stumbled upon while in college.
“I said, ‘I want to do that,’” Sheridan recalled. “I don’t know what that is, but that’s what I want to do.”
“Yellowstone’s the punk rock me,” he continued, joking that the show “has no plot.”
“There’s a lot of defiance in the way I do it,” he said. “[So] it’s not surprising the critics hate it. It’s designed for them to hate.”
Sheridan has made clear he has no love lost for studio executives or critics, telling “The Bill Simmons Podcast” in June, “F–k ’em, honestly.”
-
News3 weeks agoInterstellar Travel: the Birth of Fusion Drives
-
Trending2 weeks agoThe 9 Senate seats most likely to flip in 2026
-
Trending2 weeks agoMeet Carrie Coon’s famous actor husband with 16-year age gap — and their two children
-
News3 weeks agoScientist Constructs “Big Picture” of Mars Water from Rover Data
-
Entertainment3 weeks agoSex is legal once a year in lame rom-com
-
Trending3 weeks agoFamily pushes for answers after 3 people found dead in Rocky Mount home days after electricity cut :: WRAL.com
-
News2 weeks agoSpaceX Junk Hits the Moon. Not a Good Sign
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoPerez Hilton’s family says he’s ‘able to communicate’ after ‘suicide attempt’
