Entertainment
Blake Lively, Ryan Reynolds flee NYC ahead of Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce’s wedding

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds were snapped far away from Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s star-studded rehearsal dinner.
Lively, 38, and Reynolds, 49, supported their daughter Betty as she competed in a horse show in Lake Placid, New York, Thursday in pictures obtained by TMZ. According to the outlet, Betty, 6, placed second in the competition.
The couple dressed casually on the farm where the horse show took place, with Lively wearing a halter top and jean shorts with her hair tied up in a messy bun.
As for Reynolds, he wore a plain white T-shirt, khaki pants and a tan hat.
A source told Page Six last month that Lively — who was previously one of Swift’s closest friends — was not invited to the pop star’s nuptials after their fallout stemming from the actress’ long legal battle with Justin Baldoni.
“There hasn’t been an olive branch when it comes to their friendship,” the insider said. “And Taylor hasn’t extended a wedding invitation to Blake.”
A source previously told Page Six that Swift, 36, “needs space” from the actress after her name was dragged into the lawsuits between Lively and her “It Ends With Us” co-star and director, which ended in a surprise settlement in May.
The latest on Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce’s wedding
The singer is “taking a break from their friendship right now. Taylor is really hurt by this whole situation and feels like a pawn,” the insider said at the time.
“Taylor wants nothing to do with this whole ordeal,” they added. “She has always been a loyal friend to Blake and doesn’t appreciate being thrown into this at all.”
Lively has indeed been noticeably absent from Swift’s wedding festivities. She was spotted grocery shopping solo in New York last month while Swift celebrated her bachelorette weekend with her closest girlfriends at her Rhode Island mansion.
Meanwhile, Swift’s A-list celeb pals — including Selena Gomez, Gigi Hadid, Erin Andrews and more — were snapped arriving to her and Kelce’s rehearsal dinner at Madison Square Garden in New York City Thursday. The dinner ran from 6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., Page Six exclusively confirmed.
Over 1,000 guests are expected to attend Swift and Kelce’s wedding Friday, with a ceremony start time of 5:30 p.m. ET. The reception kicks off at 6:30 p.m. and is expected to end at 2:00 a.m. Saturday morning.
Page Six exclusively reported that Swift and Kelce already said “I do” in private ahead of their lavish MSG celebration. We’re told the couple have already exchanged vows in front of a small group of loved ones.
“They are already married,” our source insisted.
Entertainment
Hayden Panettiere, ‘Nashville’ and ‘Heroes’ actress, dead at 36

Hayden Panettiere, an actress best known for her starring roles in “Nashville” and “Heroes,” has died. She was 36.
“It is with profound sadness that we share the tragic passing of our beloved Hayden,” her father, Skip Panettiere, said in a statement to ABC News.
“She was an incredible light and a force of nature who brought immeasurable love and joy to all who knew her — and to the millions who watched her onscreen.”
Her father concluded the statement by asking for privacy “as our family takes time to process this unimaginable loss.”
A cause of death has yet to be revealed. Page Six has reached out to reps for Panettiere for comment.
Panettiere was born on Aug. 21, 1989, in Palisades, New York, to parents Skip and Lesley Vogel. Her younger brother, Jansen, unexpectedly died in 2023 at the age of 28.
She gave birth to her only child, daughter Kaya, with boxing champ Wladimir Klitschko in 2014.
Panettiere got her start in Hollywood as a child star. She starred in commercials before landing gigs on soap operas like “One Life to Live” in 1994 and “Guiding Light” in 1996.
While she’s best known for portraying Claire Bennet on “Heroes” and Juliette Barnes on “Nashville,” she’s also starred in projects like “Remember the Titans,” “Raising Helen,” “Ice Princess,” “Scream 4” and the TV movie “Amanda Knox.”
Before her death, the actress had been vocal about her struggles with postpartum depression, substance abuse and being in the spotlight since she was a kid. She most recently opened up about her battles in her memoir, “This Is Me: A Reckoning,” which was released in May.
“I had my first identity crisis. I remember exactly where I was, standing in my bedroom at 12 years old,” she recalled during a panel discussion for the book Los Angeles at the time, noting that she spent much of her childhood either “playing characters” or sitting in audition rooms.
“It’s the most brutal experience, like the stark cold room, and just this row of people judging you.”
Panettiere admitted that she was “wasn’t checking in” with herself while going through some “dark” and “ugly” experiences over the years.
“I’m a perfectionist. Like, I’ve been groomed. I’m so militant because, I’ve been groomed from such a young age that you don’t ask questions,” she shared.
“Someone says, ‘You stand on the mark, you get your lines right, I ask you to throw yourself in a building in the middle of the night in the pouring rain’ over and over and over again. These crazy stunts. You’re like, ‘Cool, yeah, sure. No problem’ … I just got to an age where I was just so emotional and so upset all the time that I was trying anything to make it OK.”
Panettiere told the crowd that she remembered wondering at the time, “I’m playing all these characters and I feel like they’re genuine and they’re a part of me, but who am I outside of this? What is my identity?”
Just a few months later, in July, Page Six reported that Panettiere canceled her appearance at Creep I.E. Con at the last minute due to an emergency.
“Hayden Panettiere has an emergency and will not be able to attend this weekend. We are looking forward to her appearing at an upcoming show,” the convention shared via Instagram at the time.
A rep for Panettiere told Page Six that the cancellation was “due to a private family matter.”
Story developing…
Entertainment
Nick Reiner blocked from $1.5M trust due to ‘slayer statute’: docs

Nick Reiner’s request to gain access to his $1.5 million trust to cover his court fees and commissary items has been blocked by trustees.
The financial steward claimed in court docs filed this week that California’s “slayer statute” prevents Nick — who has been charged with murdering his parents, Rob and Michele Reiner — from inheriting the money.
Per Justia Law, the statute prevents a “person who feloniously and intentionally kills the decedent” from gaining access to “property, interest, or benefit under a will of the decedent, or a trust created by or for the benefit of the decedent.”
“California has enacted no exception permitting a killer’s inheritance to be used for criminal defense costs,” Lauriann Wright, a lawyer for the professional fiduciary, Jodi Pais Montgomery, wrote in the docs obtained by the New York Times.
Wright also wrote that under the “slayer statute,” Nick’s portion of his trust fund would be transferred to his sister and brother, Romy and Jake Reiner.
She noted that although Nick is presumed innocent pending the murder trial, releasing the funds to him now would be “irreversible.”
In a statement to the Times, Nick’s lawyer, Anita P. Wu, rejected the claim that the law applies.
“The slayer statute requires a determination, not a mere accusation,” she said. “Nick is presumed innocent and has been convicted of nothing.”
In June, Nick, 32, demanded access to his $1.5 million trust fund to help him cover his legal fees as he fights the murder charges.
The “Being Charlie” writer stated in a petition that he was supposed to be paid half of his trust when he turned 30 in 2023 and the other half when he turns 35 in 2028.
Because the trust is “irrevocable,” Nick — who has been diagnosed with schizophrenia — claimed in the petition that the trustee is not sanctioned to withhold funds from a beneficiary, even if they are deemed incompetent.
Rob and Michele were found stabbed to death in their Brentwood, California, home last December. The filmmaker was 78 and the photographer was 70.
The “All in the Family” actor and Michele’s death certificates stated they died within “minutes” of receiving “multiple sharp force injuries” with a “knife, by another.”
Their youngest son, Nick, was arrested and charged with two counts of first-degree murder for the deaths.
In February, the screenwriter pleaded not guilty to the charges.
Nick is facing a maximum sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole or the death penalty.
If you or someone you care about is affected by any of the issues raised in this story, call SAMHSA’s National Helpline at 1-800-662-HELP (4357).
Entertainment
Selena Gomez’s lawyer responds to lawsuit against singer, her mom

Selena Gomez’s lawyer didn’t mince words in his response to the lawsuit against the singer and her mother, Mandy Teefey, regarding their mental health company, Wondermind.
“The allegations that Selena Gomez engaged in any way whatsoever in any purported ‘fraud’ or other wrongdoing are completely meritless, both factually and legally,” Gomez’s attorney in the case, Mathew S. Rosengart, said Saturday in a statement to Page Six.
Rosengart vowed to “vigorously defend these false allegations” and stated they “indeed are filing a motion to dismiss the baseless claims” against the pop star.
Gomez, Teefey and their former business partner, Daniella Pierson, were sued Thursday for allegedly duping Wondermind investors, according to court documents obtained by Page Six. The company itself was also named a defendant in the case.
Two other companies — Wondermind SRS 44 LLC and Bespoke Wondermind LLC — filed the lawsuit in federal court in Delaware, claiming they invested $1.2 million into Wondermind in September 2022 but the defendants “falsely represented” details about the company.
They claim they were misled to believe that Wondermind “had the infrastructure, leadership, and resources necessary for the company to launch into a profitable, one-of-its-kind mental health and wellness platform.”
The “Hands to Myself” singer, 34, was accused in the lawsuit of “ignoring” her purported contractual obligation to “actively build the company as its head of marketing” using her star power.
“The partnerships did not exist. The initiatives never materialized. The app was never built,” the companies alleged in the suit, adding that Wondermind “quietly collapsed” for three years with Gomez, Teefey and Pierson accused of hiding the harsh reality from investors.
Investors claimed in court docs they didn’t find out about the company’s struggles until the Cut published an article in September 2025 claiming it was in “utter financial and operational disarray.”
Months prior, Wondermind laid off 60% of its 15-person staff after employees claimed they hadn’t been paid in weeks, Forbes reported in May 2025.
According to the outlet, the company owed tens of thousands of dollars to freelancers and vendors, with a Wondermind spokesperson blaming “growing pains” at the time.
Elsewhere in the Cut’s story were allegations of Teefey’s “long-running substance abuse problem,” which were blamed for having “significantly impeded her capacity” to run Wondermind.
Teefey denied the claims at the time in a statement to TMZ, saying, “It’s unfortunate that a few disgruntled employees with an ax to grind can spread lies about me and distort the truth. Even more disappointing that the media is willing to amplify their lies.”
Investors also claimed in the lawsuit that Teefey, 50, tried to blame Pierson for Wondermind’s downfall when they approached her. (Pierson was ousted from the company in January 2023 after “an internal dispute” with Teefey.)
Additionally, the docs pointed to Gomez and Teefey’s supposedly strained relationship, accusing the Rare Beauty founder of actively distancing herself from the company due to “several undisclosed personal disputes” with Teefey.
They blamed the mother-daughter duo for knowing their issues made their joint involvement in Wondermind “impractical.”
Investors also took issue with Wondermind allegedly using a slew of A-list names in pitch materials to indicate momentum, claiming those plans never materialized.
According to the lawsuit, investors were suing for security fraud and seeking the return of their investments in Wondermind, as well as damages, costs and attorney’s fees via a jury trial.
-
Trending3 weeks agoOverland couple killed in Guatemala after being deported by ICE
-
News2 weeks agoInterstellar Travel: the Birth of Fusion Drives
-
News2 weeks agoScientist Constructs “Big Picture” of Mars Water from Rover Data
-
Entertainment3 weeks ago‘Baywatch’ star Brooks Nader is red hot for summer and more star snaps
-
Trending2 weeks agoFamily pushes for answers after 3 people found dead in Rocky Mount home days after electricity cut :: WRAL.com
-
News3 weeks agoJWST Could Spot Volcanic “Exo-Ios” Around Super-Jupiters
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoSex is legal once a year in lame rom-com
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoPerez Hilton’s family says he’s ‘able to communicate’ after ‘suicide attempt’
