In our Today’s Topic, We’ll find out Dan Bongino Net worth, Facts, Education, Bio, and much more. Dan Bongino is a man with many professions. He is an American writer, politician, Radio Show host, Podcast Host, Politician, Former Candidate of Parliament, former U.S. Secret Service Agent, Former NYPD Police Officer, and former NYPD Police Officer.
He is also President Donald Trump’s big supporter. He was a former secret service agent and joined the ‘Secret Service’ later and acted as a security member of the President of the time, George W. Bush, and his replacement, President Barack Obama and presidential protection.
He was also involved in the NYPD after a postgraduate course. He then left to enter politics to become a writer from the “Secret Service.”
Although not very good in his political career, he became famous for his fiction. He wrote six novels, one of which is not yet available, and He was also a best seller with his books.
He also started as a political and current affairs specialist in the newspaper.
Dan Bongino’s Biography:
|Profession:||American writer, politician, Radio Show host, Podcast Host, Politician, Former Candidate of Parliament, former U.S. Secret Service Agent, Former NYPD Police Officer, and former NYPD Police Officer|
|Net Worth||$8 Million Dollars|
|Height||6 Feet and 1 Inch|
|Age||46 years old|
|Date of Birth:||December 4, 1974|
|Birth Place||Queens, New York, United States|
|Wife and Kids||Married to Paula Andrea (Wife), Have two daughters Isabel and Amelia|
Childhood, Early Life, & Education
- Dan Bongino was born Daniel John Bongino, a native of Italy and America, and raised a Catholic, on December 4, 1974, in “Flushing Hospital,” New York, U.S.A.
- He graduated from the ‘Molloy School of Archbishops.’
- When growing up, he played baseball.
- He graduated from ‘Queens Academy’ with his Bachelor and Master in Psychology.
- He did an MBA at Pennsylvania State University.
Police & Secret Service
- Dan Bongino served on the ‘NYPD’ between 1995 and 1999.
- He began employment for the American Secret Service in 1999 as a special enforcement agent.
- He left the Field Office three years back and became a mentor of ‘James J. Rowley Training Facility,’ the U.S. Secret Service-led law enforcement academy in Beltsville, Maryland.
- He was assigned to America in 2006. During George W. Bush’s second term as President of the United States’ Presidential Security Division.”
- During his first tenure as Chairman, he tried to have cover for the next Chairman. The President of the Czech Republic arranged for Dan on a tour of Prague and Jakarta, Indonesia’s capital. Dan also organized his visit.
Dan Bongino has written books on his life as an agent, service agent s inside, and as a fight a secret service in the following categories: Life inside the bubble: Why the top-ranking agents have stepped away from everything? The bill: agent’s account of security failures and the political machine;
The three episodes of “Secret Service,” a reality television program, were featured in 2012 by Dan Bongino. He founded a business that designed websites that same year with his partner.
He then began ‘Dan Bongino Presentation,’ a series of remarks he made on its current and political affairs. The software was launched in 2017 and is now hosting it.
His show got millions of youtube views and played on other platforms too. The show will be broadcast on ‘YouTube’ and played on sites like ‘SoundCloud’ or ‘Google Podcasts.‘
Before 2018, He has been a radio host and commentator in both local and national radio. Also and he had been a paid contributor to Nra tv and National Rifle Association Television. He is also a radio host and was seen on radio stations of “WMAL Radio” in Washington, D.C., and “WBAL Radio” in Baltimore, as well as on shows such as “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and Fox & Friends.
The ‘Fox News’ show called ‘The Sean Hannity Preview’ took place in December 2018.
In December 2019, he began the Bongino study to address the ‘Drudge report.’ Posts and references are available on social networks like ‘Yahoo,’ ‘Tumblr,’ and ‘Instagram’ on his official websites’ bongino.com.
On April 3, 2012, Dan Bongino won the primary ‘Republican’ with 33.8 percent of the overall votes, and nine other candidates were defeated.
He disputed for the USA, however, a violation Senate at the November 6, 2012 polls. The Democrat, Ben Cardin, ranked a distant second, with just 26,6 percent votes.
In the “Republican” primary, he had a landslide win over Harold W. Painter, Jr. in 2014. By receiving 83.5% of the vote, he beat Painter, against his 16.5%.
He was a candidate for the 2014 ‘U.S.’ election from the 6th Maryland Congressional District. House seat, against incumbent John Delaney, democrat.
While it held four out of the five districts, it struggled to hit a deficit by 20,500 votes in Montgomery County in Washington’s outer suburbs, failings, and politics.
In 2016, he moved to Florida and was preparing to run for the ‘U.S. Senate’ and the 18th district of Congress. However, he announced in June 2016 that he would represent the 19th congressional district of Florida’s ‘Republican Party.
He disputed against Chauncey Goss and Francis Rooney primarily as the ‘Republican.’ He finished third in the primary in August 2016 and won just 17.39% of total votes.
He becomes a member of the Community of ‘Groundswell.
Personal Life & Family
- Dan Bongino married Paula Andrea (nee Martinez) to a Colombian lady in 2003. Two years before they married, they dated. Their first blind encounter was in 2001. In 2004 and 2012, He was blessed with two daughters, Isabel and Amelia.
- Paula is a professional and artistic partner of ‘Bongino, Inc.’
- He’s going to give earrings to his mom.
- He has a high net worth of 8$ million dollars.
- After staying at Severna Park in Maryland until 2015, he and his family moved to Palm City, Florida.
- His favorite hobby is Brazilian Jiujitsu.
- His several investigations and arrests while working with the financial fraud task force won him an award from the ‘Department of Justice.‘
- His exploits with The secret service have been accused of being inflated. When He quit as a Secret Service agent, he cited many discussions at a high level and had heard because he wanted to resign. However, other members of the Secret Service have disputed these claims. An unidentified officer said, “We are not at the White House for talks and also said that while He might have served in the Secret Service, he was not in a supervisory role. We do not sit in top-level meetings.
- He studied Psychology. Many would probably think He had studied political science or social justice, but he wasn’t going to school for this. He attended Queens College, a graduate of which he graduated in psychology and a bachelor’s degree. He then received a Master of Business administration degree from Penn State.
- Dan is an Author. Dan has done a lot in his career, and becoming an author is something more that he should add to his resume. In 2013 he published his first novel, Life Within the Bubble, which highlights his time with the Secret Service. In 2016 his second book was published, The Fight: Inside Intelligence Deficiencies and the Secret Service Organization’s political system.
- Dan loves his city, and He was born and raised in Queens and lived there a great deal of his life. He and his family moved to Florida several years ago to get his wife closer to his family. He enjoys Florida’s weather and conservative society, while New York is something he lacks.
- His Stepfather was Violent when he was young, and He did not always find it convenient to grow up. His mother remarried to a man who had raped him and his brother after his parents had divorced. After seeing how terrified his stepfather was of the police, He was encouraged to seek a legal career.
- The first on a blind date, many people don’t believe in passion at first sight, but he first encountered it when he put Paula, his wife’s eyes on it. They Both were linked through friends and met in a restaurant in town on a blind date. The couple went into the same restaurant after.
- He has not expected to become part of politics. It was not him who orchestrated politics secretly throughout his life. Instead, that was something that came to him. “I wasn’t obsessed about racing at all,” he said. Everything is good for me. For me, everything is good. Everything is right for me. Life is good for me. I’ve sold my book well. All went fantastic. Yet the seat opened abruptly.
- The thing that causes him to stop the secret service is Obamacare. It is not so surprising that He felt a conflict of interest in the Obama administration as an exhausting Republican and proud supporter of Trump. But the controversy around Obamacare moved him beyond age. Since then, he has been supporting strongly avoiding affordable care.
- He recently discovered that he has a tumor. He announced in September 2020 that the doctors were found to have a tumor of around 10 centimeters. He had not yet discovered if the tumor was cancerous or not at the time of the announcement, and Since the news was shared, he was glad for the support he got.
Frequently Ask Questions And About Don Bongino Net Worth:
- Where Was Dan Bongino Born?
Flushing Hospital Queens New York.
- Who you want to play you in a movie?
The Rock A.K.A (Dewayne Johnson) will be perfect for my role, and He has a perfect body and weight. I’m 230 pounds, and rock is 20 pounds heavier than me, so I would love him to play my role.
- What was your First Job?
Loading the towels, toilet paper shell file, and define a Supermarket.
- What is the one thing you need to have in your fridge at all times?
Lanney and Larry’s Protein Cookies.
- What is Your Greatest Accomplishment?
Finishing my Master s degree at Penn State University was hard. I did an MBA while employed Full time plus as a Secret Service.
- What is your Middle name?
John after my father’s name.
- What is your Favorite Hobby?
- What is Your Biggest Fear?
I hate Spiders, I can’t stand a little and palmetto bugs.
- Which book did you read most?
I have read many books but “Exonerated” which is my written book.
10. What is number one on your bucket list?
I want to go back to Petra, Jordan, and I want to go back to Israel.
Dan Bongino Net Worth in 2021:
He served as a secret service officer throughout his career and was a member of George Bush and Barack Obama’s presidential security team.
The degree to which he changed his career as a former agent during his career depicts that his work was known as a dedicated citizen.
He holds a Master s degree from Pennsylvania State University in Business Management and a degree in psychology, which describes his performance on the different business channels on which his life has grown and Built businesses from their home. Together with his wife, Paula ran three firms from their home from 2012, and they did business in and sold martial arts apparel, designed websites, and consulting and related to martial arts.
The New York Times best-selling author ensures increasing his net worth, and it still attracts great returns, contributing to its present net worth and wealth. Dan Bongino’s net worth estimate is $8 million, owing to the number of career paths he has taken and is now pursuing that built his net worth.
Read also: Juicy J Biography, Facts and More 2020
He is a U.S. author, politician, Radio Show Host, Policeman, Former Parliament candidate, former the United States. A former NYPD police detective, Secret Service Handler, and a retired NYPD police officer.
He joined the ‘Secret Service’ later and acted as a security member of the President of the time, George W. Bush, and his replacement, President Barack Obama.
He was born in Italy and America in the “Flushing Hospital” in New York City on December 4, 1974. Daniel John Bongino was a Catholic, New York, U.S.A and has written books on his life as a secret service agent in the following categories:
Life inside the bubble: Why the top-ranking secret service agent has stepped away from everything?
The bill: an agent’s account of security failures and the political machine.
In his books “Spygate the attempted sabotage of Donald J. Trump, “Exonerated: the debacle of President Donald Trump’s collapse,” and “Track the money,” The surprising deep state ties of the Anti-trump cartel were written motivated by events related to President Donald Trump, the first two books were released respectively in 2018, and 2019 and the third book should be published.
The three episodes of “Secret Service,” a reality television program, were featured in 2012. In 2016 his second book was published, The Fight: Inside Intelligence Deficiencies and the Secret Service Organization’s political system. He served as a secret service officer throughout his career and was a member of George Bush and Barack Obama’s presidential security team.
The degree to which he changed his career during his career depicts his work as a dedicated citizen.