Entertainment
Post Malone Served Custody Papers from Ex-Fiancée 2 Days Before Coachella
:max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():format(jpeg)/post-malone-coachella-weekend-day-2-042325-56d4b4d206674e3d97aa8f8059149414.jpg)
Just a few days before he took the stage at Coachella, Post Malone was served custody papers by his ex-fiancée.
According to court documents obtained by PEOPLE, the “Circles” singer, 29, was served custody papers after his ex-fiancée, Hee Sung “Jamie” Park, hired a process server to track down Malone, born Austin Post.
The musician, who took the stage at Coachella Weekend Two on Sunday, April 20, was served on Friday, April 18 at 1:29 p.m. in a Los Angeles parking garage.
A rep for Malone did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment.
Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer, from celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.
Greg Doherty/Getty
On Wednesday, April 16, legal documents filed in Los Angeles Superior Court and obtained by PEOPLE revealed Malone’s ex-fiancée’s name for the first time as Park filed for custody of the couple’s 2½-year-old daughter.
In the filing, Park requested primary physical custody of her and the rapper’s daughter, who was referred to only by her initials — DDP.
According to the court document, Park is seeking joint legal custody and is willing to give Malone visitation rights.
In May 2022, Malone welcomed a daughter with his former fiancée, just weeks after he told PEOPLE they were expecting.
While he didn’t share an official birth announcement for his daughter, Malone revealed the news of his baby’s arrival on Howard Stern in June 2022.
Leon Bennett/Getty
Then in September 2023, Malone discussed his decision to maintain privacy when it came to his daughter and his former fiancée.
“I feel like a lot of people feel entitled to know every single detail of everyone’s life and it’s why I don’t want to post any pictures of my baby, because I want her to be able to make that decision whenever she wants to and is ready,” he told CR Fashion Book for the Muses issue.
However, in 2025, Malone and his ex appeared to have broken up when he was spotted out with a different woman in March.
At the time, TMZ shared a TikTok video captured by a fan who showed him at a bar sitting next to a woman who had been identified as Christy Lee. Malone and Lee have since been spotted in various locales in Rome and Paris.
Entertainment
‘Supergirl’ actress Milly Alcock mocks critics, says a lot of them are Christian dads

New ‘Supergirl’ star Milly Alcock pushed back against online critics ahead of the film’s release, saying many of the people criticizing her past comments are anonymous “burner accounts” and profiles identifying themselves as “Dad of four, Christian” accounts.
In a new interview with Variety, Alcock discussed the backlash surrounding her rise to the lead role in DC Studios’ upcoming “Supergirl” movie and said she has learned to tune out online outrage as scrutiny around blockbuster franchises intensifies.
“But I mean, whose opinion do you really care about?” Alcock said. “If you’re p—ing the right kind of people off, you’re doing OK.”
The actress suggested much of the hostility directed toward her comes from faceless social media users reacting emotionally online.
“And it’s from a lot of people whose profiles have no photo, who are burner accounts,” Alcock said. “Or someone’s name and then ‘Dad of four, Christian,’ which is hilarious to me.”
Alcock said she partly understands why people become emotionally invested in celebrities and fictional franchises, arguing that distrust in institutions has pushed some people toward online communities for direction and validation.
Alcock noted that governments don’t have “anyone’s best interests at heart” and people turn “to online forums to find that guidance.”
“It just creates an unhealthy relationship with a person” who will eventually disappoint, she said.
The comments build on concerns Alcock raised earlier this year about the pressure female stars face in major entertainment franchises. In an earlier interview promoting “Supergirl,” the actress said women in fan-heavy franchises often face criticism simply for being cast in prominent roles.
“It definitely made me aware that simply existing as a woman in that space is something that people comment on,” Alcock previously said while discussing her experience starring in HBO’s “House of the Dragon” and the upcoming DC film.
“We have become very comfortable having this weird ownership of women’s bodies,” she said.
Alcock first gained widespread attention playing young Rhaenyra Targaryen in “House of the Dragon,” the “Game of Thrones” prequel that became one of HBO’s biggest recent hits. She later appeared on “Sirens” before landing the lead role in “Supergirl.”
The actress also spoke openly about the stress of her new role, admitting she feared audience reaction while stepping into one of DC’s most recognizable superhero franchises.
“Of course I’m scared,” Alcock said in March. “Of course, I want people to like me and the movie. But, ultimately, it’s out of my control.”
The film is part of James Gunn and Peter Safran’s rebooted DC Universe, following the release of the new Superman film.
“Supergirl” is scheduled to hit theaters in June.
Entertainment
Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are $2M deep in contractor debt

Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are staring down more than $2.1 million in unpaid contractor debt tied to their sprawling upstate New York estate. It is a financial headache that arrives at arguably the worst possible moment for a couple that has watched its business empire take a beating over the past year.
Five contractors and subcontractors filed mechanics liens against the couple’s 110-acre property in Lewisboro last month, with Westchester County records showing the combined claims total $2.1 million according to the Daily Mail.
The biggest hit came from FlowCon Inc., doing business as Flower Construction, which is seeking $1.35 million for work that allegedly included framing, HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical, drywall, masonry, waterproofing, painting and millwork, documents obtained by The Post show. Additional claims cover custom copper roofing, structural steel fabrication, rough carpentry, geothermal excavation and septic installation. No lien releases or discharges appeared in county records.
The project, a passion play eight years in the making, was supposed to be their forever home. The couple quietly acquired the South Salem compound through an LLC in 2018, then added a $1.6 million four-bedroom parcel and four surrounding plots two years later.
The buildout, which they envisioned as a geothermal-powered and environmentally conscious retreat, includes a 14,500-square-foot main residence, a 3,306-square-foot pool house for a 1,000-square-foot swimming pool, a 1,702-square-foot gym and accompanying septic and stormwater systems. Construction is believed to have stalled sometime around late 2025 or early 2026.
At a 2022 planning board hearing, Lively was effusive about her feelings for the property, describing it as “heaven” and “the most beautiful place in the world.”
“We love this land so much. We’re so grateful to have this land and to have such space and such privacy,” she told town officials.
She said the couple was “desperate to get shovels in the ground and be living on this land.” Their attorney, Michael Sirignano, confirmed the couple had “no plans” to sell any of the surrounding lots, saying the intent was for it to “remain a family compound” for Lively, Reynolds and their four children.
That compound is still unfinished. And the liens raise uncomfortable questions about what the couple’s bruising legal war with director Justin Baldoni may have cost them off-screen.
Lively sued Baldoni, her co-star and director on “It Ends With Us,” for creating a hostile work environment. Baldoni countersued for $400 million. The case churned through months of explosive accusations, leaked texts and legal filings before both parties reached a settlement earlier this month, just two weeks before trial was set to begin. No money changed hands.
Lively is still pushing to recover legal fees tied to Baldoni’s failed countersuit, though a judge recently denied her request to submit additional filings.
Tens of millions in legal fees and reputational damage accrued on both sides. For Lively specifically, the cost has extended well beyond the courtroom.
Before the Baldoni dispute erupted publicly, Lively was positioned as one of Hollywood’s most commercially valuable celebrities. Her husband had already demonstrated a Midas touch in the spirits and telecom space, having built Aviation Gin into a brand acquired by Diageo for $610 million in 2020 and Mint Mobile into one snapped up by T-Mobile for $1.35 billion in 2023.
Lively’s own venture, Blake Brown, a haircare line launched at Target back in August 2024, was widely expected to be the retailer’s next major beauty breakout, with projections pointing toward $100 million in brand value.
It did not go that way. The brand launched into the storm of the Baldoni fallout, and the numbers told a grim story fast.
According to Puck, which reviewed Target sales data, Blake Brown pulled in more than $5 million in its first month.
By the time Lively filed her lawsuit and Baldoni countersued in early 2025, weekly sales had slumped to a range that left the line unranked in Target’s top 50 haircare brands. A person familiar with the brand’s performance told Puck it “went from a $100 million brand to a $15 million brand,” calling it “a non-conversation” at Target. Sales had plunged more than 87% from their peak.
Aviation Gin and Mint Mobile also faced softened demand and pulled campaigns during the chaos. Lively’s legal team has claimed reputational damages of up to $300 million.
Representatives for the contractors and for Lively did not respond to requests for comment.
Entertainment
‘Top Gun’ actor Miles Teller defends his reputation after self-imposed, decade-long media ban from ‘mishandled’ profile

Miles Teller attempted to reclaim a negative narrative after being labeled “kind of a d–k” more than one decade ago.
The “Top Gun” actor admitted he’s shied away from editorial profiles since disagreeing with an Esquire feature published in 2015.
Teller, 39, recognized the challenges with longevity in an ever-changing industry while chatting with IndieWire, but also noted how his trajectory was almost thwarted by what he believed was a misaligned profile.
“That was so mishandled. The reason why I have not done profiles is because I said, ‘Wow, if I’m not doing this interview on camera, this person can misquote things or put things out of order or say things that didn’t happen,’” he said.
“It felt like such a violation of what actually transpired.”
Teller recalled telling his team that he wasn’t interested in that form of press, “Because I’m reading this and this doesn’t sound like me to me. This is not life, so why would I ever want to be a part of something where they can just put that in?”
“So it’s unfortunate that being a good person, that doesn’t sell,” Teller confessed. “People want to click on the negativity.
“If you go to bed and put your head on your pillow and how you treat people truly, that’s what matters. That [2015] interview was like 12 years ago.”
Despite what the public had access to through printed words, Teller defended his peers for being able to recognize work ethic over personality clashes.
“The actors, the directors, the crew, the producers … you can’t hide who you are when you’re on set,” Teller said.
Teller’s truth caught the ire of social media users who questioned the sincerity behind his self-inflicted media ban.
“Ironically, sounds like kind of a d—,” one user wrote, while another, “I mean, a bunch of people who’ve met him and talked to him irl have said he and his wife aren’t very pleasant to talk to. I don’t think it’s because of the press profiles.”
One user noted that it’s “tough how negativity sells these days.”
“I can see why he’d be cautious after that experience,” one user wrote on X. “Misquotes can be really damaging to someone’s reputation.”
Following the 2015 expose, Teller slammed the publication online, and wrote that they “couldn’t be more wrong” about the title bestowed upon him.
“Miles Teller is on a quest for greatness (with a bit of d—ishness too,)” Esquire tweeted at the time.
He responded, “@esquire couldn’t be more wrong. I don’t think there’s anything cool or entertaining about being a d-— or an a—ole. Very misrepresenting.”
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoBeyoncé is a sparkly skeleton on the Met Gala 2026 red carpet with Blue Ivy and Jay-Z
-
Trending2 weeks agoCoinbase didn’t just lay off 14% of its staff due to AI. It replaced managers with ‘player-coaches’ and turned its org chart upside down
-
News2 weeks agoAstronomers Witness the Awesome Power of a Black Hole’s “Dancing Jets”
-
Trending3 weeks agoTaylor Swift may have hinted at ‘Toy Story 5’ collab. What happened
-
Trending3 weeks agoTeacher Appreciation Week restaurant deals & freebies :: WRAL.com
-
Trending3 weeks agoLA Mayor Karen Bass slammed for ‘despicable’ attack on Palisades Fire victim Spencer Pratt
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoHeidi Klum worried Anna Wintour wouldn’t approve her Met Gala 2026 prosthetics
-
News2 weeks agoMoon’s Formation In Many Ways Still Remains A Mystery
