Entertainment
Paige DeSorbo, Hannah Berner show support for Ciara Miller after ‘Summer House’ betrayal

Paige DeSorbo and Hannah Berner are throwing their support behind their former “Summer House” co-star Ciara Miller after Amanda Batula confirmed her secret romance with Miller’s ex West Wilson.
“Obviously, we’re alive. We see the internet, we know what’s going on,” DeSorbo, 33, said on Friday’s episode of her and Berner’s “Giggly Squad” podcast.
“Ciara is our real friend, in real life. So we have been talking to her, consoling her. We are behind her 100%. We would never capitalize or monetize off of our friend’s heartbreak.”
Berner, 34, chimed in, “We love you Ciara, as the one and only guest that’s ever been on ‘Giggly Squad’ who’s a woman besides a couple cat psychics.”
The update comes shortly after it was revealed that Miller, 30, and Wilson, 31 — who previously dated in 2023 — had “hooked up” just weeks before his and Batula’s bombshell confession.
The exes got together “about three to four weeks ago” after he “was hitting on” her, an insider claimed to Us Weekly on Friday.
“Ciara didn’t know anything about Amanda, though,” the source added. “No one did.”
Wilson and Batula, 34, announced their private relationship via their Instagram Stories on Tuesday after facing speculation from fans.
“We’ve shown up for each other as friends over the years, through all the highs and lows, and what’s developed recently was the last thing either of us expected,” the Bravolebrities said in a joint statement.
“Our connection grew out of a genuine, longstanding friendship, which made it especially important for us to approach this with care,” the pair continued. “As our feelings evolved, we wanted to take time to understand exactly what we were feeling.”
The pair added that they “never wanted [their] actions to cause any hurt or be perceived as careless” while recognizing the “impact” of their actions.
The statement came as a shock to many — including their “Summer House” castmates who were allegedly “pissed” and “disappointed” by the news. However, sources claimed that Miller already knew of her friend’s betrayal with her ex before they admitted to their relationship.
Miller was said to have obtained a video allegedly showing her ex-best friend and Wilson getting intimate in his New York City apartment, insiders close to the situation told TMZ.
Another insider told the outlet that Batula texted Miller on Monday — the day before her and Wilson posted their joint statement on Instagram — saying she “never meant to hurt her.”
Entertainment
Meryl Streep and Martin Short prove romance is still going strong with London dinner date

It’s [not] complicated.
Meryl Streep and Martin Short’s romance was proven to be still going strong after they were photographed together on a dinner date in London.
A fan took to X over the weekend to share that she had been seated near the actors in a restaurant.
“Spending a few days in London, picking a restaurant at random, and ending up eating just a few meters away from Meryl Streep and her husband ❤️,” the fan tweeted alongside a photo of the “Devil Wears Prada” actress and Short leaning in close to one another. (Streep and Short are not married.)
In the snap, the “Only Murders in the Building” actor and Streep were seated on the same side of their dining table and appeared to be looking at the actress’ cell phone.
When the fan was asked if she attempted to get a selfie with the actors, she replied, “No. They were having a great time. Full of laughs and tender gestures.
“No desire to impose myself in the middle of that,” the netizen claimed.
Streep and Short, both 76, first sparked dating rumors in October 2024 when they were spotted looking cozy while sitting together at the 2024 Golden Globes.
However, a rep for the “Father of the Bride” actor denied the gossip, telling People that they were “just very good friends, nothing more.”
In January 2024, Short doubled down on his claims that he and Streep were platonic during an appearance on Bill Maher’s “Club Random” podcast.
“We’re not a couple. We are just very close friends,” he claimed at the time.
However, the following month, the “It’s Complicated” actress and Short were spotted catching dinner together at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica, California.
That August, they held hands on the red carpet at the Season 4 premiere of “Only Murders in the Building.”
A source exclusively told Page Six that the actors “seemed together” during the premiere.
In October 2023, we revealed that Streep secretly split from her husband, Don Gummer, six years prior. They were married for 40 years and welcomed son Henry, 46, and daughters Mamie, 42, Grace, 40, and Louisa, 34.
Short was previously married to Nancy Dolman for three decades until she died in 2010. They welcomed three children via adoption: sons Oliver, 40, Henry, 36, and daughter Katherine, who sadly died in February by an apparent suicide. She was 42.
Entertainment
John Travolta reacts to attention his viral Cannes beret looks have gotten

John Travolta explained his bold looks at the 2026 Cannes Film Festival, particularly, his choice to rock different colored berets.
The actor, 72, first caused a stir with his choice of headgear Friday, when he sported a slouchy white beret and spectacles at the premiere of his directorial debut, “Propeller One-Way Night Coach.”
He followed it up the next day with with a black beret paired with black wire-rimmed glasses at the film’s photocall Saturday.
Travolta explained that he came up with the much-talked-about outfits because he wanted to present himself as a director and not an actor.
“I said, ‘I’m a director this time. You’re an actor, play the part of a director, look like an old-school director,’” he explained to CNN.
“So I looked up pictures from the ’20, ’30s, ’40s, ’50, ’60s, and the old-school directors wore berets, and the glasses, and I thought, ‘That’s what I’m doing. I’m doing an homage to being a director, so I’m going to play the part of being a director.’”
The A-lister said he wanted to be able to look back at his outfits and remember the moment.
“I’ll know — ‘Oh, that was ‘Propeller One-Way Night Coach,’ that was Cannes, that’s when I won the Palme d’Or,’ and I’ll have a vividness of it,” he shared with a smile.
Travolta was presented with an honorary Cannes Palme d’Or — the equivalent of a lifetime achievement award — at this year’s annual festival.
“I’ve never been more proud to win an award!” he posted on Instagram Friday of the achievement. “To me the Cannes Palme d’Or award has always represented art at its finest. It is beyond a humbling experience.”
His 26-year-old daughter, Ella — who stars in “Propeller One-Way Night Coach” alongside her father — commented, “I’m so proud of you❤️.”
“Propeller One-Way Night Coach” follows a young airplane enthusiast named Jeff and his mother, who go on a one-way, cross-country journey to Hollywood.
It’s based on his own 1997 children’s novel of the same name.
Ella, who’s been by her dad’s side promoting the film at Cannnes, plays a flight attendant in the film.
Entertainment
Shakira gets massive 8-figure payout after acquittal in tax fraud case

Shakira has been acquitted in her tax fraud case after an “eight-year ordeal” — and she’s receiving a massive payout as a result.
Not only is the Grammy winner being reimbursed for the $64 million fine that was imposed in 2021, but she is getting an additional sum to cover fines and interest.
The songwriter will receive more than $70 million, Reuters reported Monday.
The judge ruled that authorities did not prove Shakira spent more than 183 days in Spain in 2011, the requirement for being considered a tax resident.
The singer, 49, celebrated the win — and insisted “there was never any fraud” — in a statement to TMZ.
It read, “After more than eight years of enduring brutal public targeting, orchestrated campaigns to destroy my reputation and sleepless nights that ultimately impacted my health and my family’s well-being, the National High Court has finally set the record straight.”
Her lawyer, Jose Luis Prada, added, “[The victory] comes after an eight-year ordeal that has taken an unacceptable toll, reflecting a lack of rigor in administrative practice.”
The tax agency, however, reportedly plans to appeal with the Supreme Court — and will not pay Shakira until the final ruling.
Shakira’s rep did not immediately respond to Page Six’s request for comment.
The performer’s legal battle, notably, began when she was indicted in 2018 and she has maintained her innocence ever since.
Although Shakira denied skipping out on $15.8 million in taxes between 2012 and 2014, she struck up a deal with the Spanish government on her first day of trial in November 2023.
After settling for $15 million, Shakira wrote that she did so “with the best interest of [her] kids at heart.”
Milan, 13, and Sasha, 11, did “not want to see their mom sacrifice her personal well-being in this fight,” she explained in a statement.
In a Mundo essay the following year, Shakira doubled down on making the choice to “protect” her and ex Gerard Piqué‘s sons.
“I need them to know that I made the decisions I made to protect them, to be by their side and to get on with my life,” she wrote in September 2024. “Not out of cowardice or guilt.”
Legal war aside, Shakira made headlines earlier this month for being tapped as one of the FIFA World Cup 2026 halftime show performers, alongside Madonna and K-pop band BTS.
Fans, meanwhile, raged against the decision and insisted they “don’t want” a halftime show, calling the decision an attempt to “make everything americanified.”
-
Entertainment2 weeks agoBeyoncé is a sparkly skeleton on the Met Gala 2026 red carpet with Blue Ivy and Jay-Z
-
Trending3 weeks agoUpdated 2026 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket, Schedule and Top Highlights from April 29
-
Entertainment3 weeks agoKeke Palmer, Zara Larsson, Teyana Taylor and more
-
Trending3 weeks agoNew York Knicks vs. Atlanta Hawks Live Score and Stats – April 30, 2026 Gametracker
-
Trending2 weeks agoCoinbase didn’t just lay off 14% of its staff due to AI. It replaced managers with ‘player-coaches’ and turned its org chart upside down
-
News2 weeks agoAstronomers Witness the Awesome Power of a Black Hole’s “Dancing Jets”
-
Trending2 weeks agoTaylor Swift may have hinted at ‘Toy Story 5’ collab. What happened
-
Trending3 weeks agoStock market news for May 1, 2026
